Houzz Logo Print
fawnpeterson1234

Please provide source for floating shelves mounting hardware?

fawnpeterson1234
hace 9 años
Lowell Ave. Park City Utah · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Todd Arenson Construction
    hace 9 años
    Everything is custom made. Shelf brackets made at a Sheetmetal shop. They are l-shaped 1/4" steel brackets. The Sheetrock is cut out so that steel brackets can be attached to the studs. Then the cutout is plastered over. The shelves are made in two pieces (top and bottom so the shelf sandwiches the bracket. A nosing is added to the face to hide the seam of the two pieces of shelf coming together. Hope that makes sense
    fawnpeterson1234 agradeció a Todd Arenson Construction
  • fawnpeterson1234
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Yes that makes perfect sense to me. Thanks so much! I was hoping it was some sort of U shaped hardware that I could purchase. I'm trying to find something that's ready made, with a back plate to attached to drywalled studs, with protruding prongs that could receive the shelf material.
  • PRO
    Context
    hace 9 años

Use Ikea shelves and their hardware and then if you want to upgrade, have the shelves made out of whatever material you want.

• Jennifer Laughlin
    hace 3 años

Could you please tell me what the ceiling is? Thanks so much!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.