Where can you purchase brackets? Thanks,bex

scrubadubdub
hace 11 años
Spanish Cedar Brackets · Más información

Comentarios (17)

• PRO
    Hickman Construction Company, Inc.
    hace 11 años
    These brackets were custom made for me by the company that makes my custom front doors
  • scrubadubdub
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    Thank you very much for your quick response. Greatly appreciated. Bex
  • adaminwisco
    hace 11 años
    What type of wood are they?
  • PRO
    hace 11 años
    These were mahogony
  • bmoisan
    hace 11 años
    Could you give the dimensions?
  • PRO
    hace 11 años
    I think these were roughly 24" deep and 42" Tall. 4"x4" material
  • bmoisan
    hace 11 años
    Thank you. Having a difficult time finding this style for purchase.
  • PRO
    Durabrac Architectural Components
    hace 11 años
    If you're not necessarily stuck on using wood, try durabrac.com
  • PRO
    Brun Millworks LLC
    hace 11 años
    Última modificación: hace 11 años
    We custom make cedar, spanish cedar, mahogany and various other types of architectural brackets. Brun Millworks LLC is based out of Charlotte, NC however, we ship nationwide. In addition we fabricate solid wood countertops, cedar corbels, cedar brackets, shutters, and other custom millwork. Feel free to email at brunmw@carolina.rr.com for an estimate. Wood bracket designs can be seen at our website brunmillworks.com
  • PRO
    Brun Millworks LLC
    hace 11 años
    Última modificación: hace 11 años
    If you can send us a picture of where you want the corbels/brackets, we can definitely advise you on the overall design and dimensions. We can provide drawings at your request for the brackets. Here is our contact information: Brun Millworks LLC , email = brunmw@carolina.rr.com 704 -989-3145
  • PRO
    Brun Millworks LLC
    hace 10 años
    These brackets can be made in western red cedar and shipped to anywhere in the us. Contact us for a quote. www.brunmillworks.com
  • stardustag
    hace 10 años
    @Brun Millworks LLC: are those brackets more decorative or are they actually load-bearing? I am looking for something similar for an roof overhang/eave that is about 4'6" wide and I am looking for solution that woul hold the roof up at about 2' out from the wall...
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    The brackets in the image from the original discussion are decorative but I'm sure would hold quite a load as well. You can contact a structural engineer for a design that would be load bearing
  • PRO
    Brun Millworks LLC
    hace 10 años
    The brackets can be structural. The brackets pictured above have lag bolts at the joints in order to reinforce them. Typically, if load bearing, the bolt pattern and size will be specified by a structural engineer.
  • PRO
    Brun Millworks LLC
    hace 9 años
    Brun Millworks can also make custom exterior shutters for homes in the Charlotte area.
  • PRO
    Brun Millworks LLC
    hace 9 años
    We have fabricated hundreds of exterior shutters for homes in the Charlotte, NC area. Exterior Shutters can be made from western red cedar, mahogany, white oak, and various other species.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.