Houzz Logo Print
bbarbera

Could you give me the dimension of the mirrors and where you got them?

bbarbera
hace 11 años
Ranch Remodel · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    JCA ARCHITECTS
    hace 11 años
    The mirrors are standard flat plate glass with a 1" bevel around. They are inset in to the custom wood framing around that was made by the cabinet maker. They measure about 22" wide by 36" tall.
  • lkgnance
    hace 9 años
    Does the 22"width include the frame??How wide is the frame? I am looking for a mirror that is between 20-22 wide but not sure how high to go. The ceiling is 7'8" - not your standard 8' high ceiling. What would you recommend for the height of the mirror??
    I have 3 sconces and a 68" vanity - not too big but need the lights.
  • PRO
    JCA ARCHITECTS
    hace 9 años
    In this vanity the 22" does not include the frame. The frame in this case is a door panel to match the cabinets (made/purchased with the custom cabinets). The thickness is 2" around. The mirror is just a beveled plate glass made and installed by a local glass shop.

I think pivot hung mirrors are really nice. Restoration Hardware has some beautiful ones both pivot hung and standard wall mounting. They are 18"x36" glass with a bit round of metal framing. 32" 36" tall would be nice in your case since the ceiling is low the tall vertical proportion might make the ceiling appear higher..

http://www.restorationhardware.com/catalog/product/product.jspproductId=prod1557039&categoryId=cat1520039

Otherwise if you have a woodworker or handy person that can help you, you can easily buy 2" stock trim from a lumber store (home depot, etc). Miter frame it to a size that works for you and install the beverl mirror that you can pick up from a local shop.That way you can completely control height and width.

Hope that helps!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.