Houzz Logo Print
uncsteph1

Do you know the color of the grout used? Beautiful work!

Stephanie Walsh
hace 9 años
Multiple Family Suites · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Penza Bailey Architects
    hace 9 años
    The mortar color is based on the color of the sand and Portland used and relies solely on the masons years of experience to master. All good masons know to measure by percent of container not shovel.
  • Kelsey Compars
    hace 9 años

This is such a lovely patio with great furniture with it. My sister wants to have a patio put in her back yard. Something like this would look so nice at her home. http://lifestylepatios.com/services/patios/

• suzhehn
    hace 9 años

I love this. Is it considered flagstone?

• PRO
    Penza Bailey Architects
    hace 9 años

Yes, The patio is a natural stone product - random flagstone - quarried in Baltimore County, Maryland.

• PRO
    ArtScape Studios
    hace 8 años

What is the name of the random irregular flagstone? I'd like to see if I can find it in VA. Thanks!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.