Houzz Logo Print
stuartryder

What are those beautiful grey tiles? Marble?

stuartryder
hace 9 años
1700 N. DAYTON · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Barrett Homes
    hace 9 años
    it's bardiglio marble.
    stuartryder agradeció a Barrett Homes
  • eblines
    hace 8 años

do you know the supplier of this tile?

• PRO
    Karen Walson Interiors
    hace 8 años

Bardiglio marble tile is common, you should be able to find it at a good small tile showroom. Stunning use of this tile, very sophisticated.

• amackjr
    hace 8 años

What is the size of the grey tiles please?

• Madeline
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

For all of you asking about the gray tiles the subject was handled in one of the first three or four questions by the owner of the tile store that I believed supplied the marble, Like @Karen Watson Interiors above said i the tile's name is Bardiglio marble and the name of the tile store is carraratiles.com and that warehouse is located in (or very near) Teterboro in Bergen County, northern N.J., not far from Rte 80. (Teterboro is next to Hackensack if you know the area. It's also the name of the airport NYC and the airport from which doomed pilot John F. Kennedy Jr. took off, as he piloted his small plane, flying along with his wife Caroline and his sister-in-law as they rushed to make it to Hyannis, MS the night before a wedding in his extended family. I remember it well as my husband and I had just flown into Jacksonville from our home in LA, on a trip to Florida to introduce my mother and stepfather to the town of Ponte Vedra Beach, as a candidate to consider for their new retirement home, once his retirement became final after many years spent working on "black boxes" for the NASA space program at the home of the Honeywell corporation, which was located coincidentally-- wait for it --in Teterboro, NJ.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.