Houzz Logo Print
clauerj

Where was the stacked stone purchased from?

clauerj
hace 9 años
And what was the name? I love this and have been thinking about doing this to my kitchen island.
Farmhouse Kitchen Remodel · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Wenonah Cabinetry
    hace 9 años
    I am trying to track down the name of the stone. The homeowner purchased it directly from a supplier in the South Jersey area. I may have a supplier I use that stocks the same product and can possibly tell me the name of the product. If I can find out I will let certainly you know, maybe you can find it in your area or online. That picture has generated lots of interest, by the way. Thanks for the inquiry.
  • PRO
    Wenonah Cabinetry
    hace 9 años
    This stone is an MS International (MSI) product. It is referred to as a ledger panel and the color is Golden White. MSI is a national company and has many dealers/distributors. In New Jersey, Avalon Tile is one of their dealers. According to the manufacturer, Golden White quartzite ledger panels are designed with a split face finish and vibrant colors. The beauty of these ledger panels are emphasized by the deep reddish-brown, gray and cream colors. Hope this helps.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.