Houzz Logo Print
hopejohanna

Requesting Blinds Advice

hopejohanna
hace 9 años
I have 2 rambunctious cats and 7 year cheap aluminum blinds in my house. I've lived here 5 years and have always wanted to change them, but kept saying some day. Now that my cats have broken a second set and I have a pillow case over that section of window, some day has come now. I'm not good at making up my mind and this is a long term decision. Wondering if anybody has experience with this. I'm fairly confident I'm going with faux wood. I'm curious though about something. I'm wondering what it would be like to do vertical blinds on my side kitchen window. I need regular horizontal though still on the front two windows - kitchen and cat's room. Would vertical on the side window be bad with horizontal on the others? What about vertical on the MBR (back of house)? I'm attempting to attach photos. Should've found a way to label them. The smallest window which has the whole in them is the side kitchen. MBR photo has long pink curtain. Front Kitchen has café curtain. Cat's room has green and brown curtain. When looking at photos, yes my house is a mess. Also, one other thing. I have French doors that I'll be doing new blinds on as well.

Comentarios (2)

• hayleydaniels
    hace 9 años
    We put in vertical blinds years ago, and didn't like how we didn't have a solid curtain on the sliding glass door.

I would go with 2" faux wood, Roman shades or just curtains since you're trying to find something the kitties can't destroy.
    hopejohanna agradeció a hayleydaniels
  • PRO
    Made in the Shade Blinds and More!
    hace 9 años

Faux wood blinds are economical and would hold up to the cats. My cats love to play with the cords so upgrading to cordless with a wand tilt may be a good idea.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.