Houzz Logo Print
rebecca62

Where can I purchase your mobiles? Do you work with copper too?

rebecca62
hace 9 años
Custom Hanging Mobiles · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Marco Mahler
    hace 9 años
    Hi Rebecca, I currently don't have any ready-to-ship mobiles as I'm too busy with larger custom mobiles. Are you specifically interested in this mobile? I'd be very happy to make you one of those as that is one of my favorite designs (and I think one of my best ones too).

I have made mobiles with copper before, but to be honest, I didn't enjoy it very much. Copper is so soft that it scratches very easily. I had to be very, very careful and sometimes remake pieces when a mark was left during assembly, which multiplied the time to make the mobile.
  • rebecca62
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Thank you for responding. I am searching for the right mobile for my stairwell so I need to measure width and depth closely before I order. Thank you.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.