Houzz Logo Print
maylandcabinet

What do think about Multi Color Kitchen Design?

Mayland Cabinet
hace 9 años
última modificación:hace 9 años
Some of our Designers start to get some different cabinets color to make their design. What do think about Multi Color Kitchen Design?

Comentarios (11)

• PRO
    Mayland Cabinet
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    @feeny totally agree with you!~
  • marilynellis
    hace 9 años
    Gorgeous. I like having the island in a different base color.
  • fionagabriel128
    hace 9 años
    looks sooo cool like this! I wish I could have a bigger kitchen!
  • PRO
    Fine Line CAD Home Design
    hace 9 años
    I haven't used this but will keep an eye out for more interesting combinations of cabinet colors. thanks for sharing this idea!
    Mayland Cabinet agradeció a Fine Line CAD Home Design
  • PRO
    Design Details
    hace 9 años
    Kitchen design and architecture are all about creating focal points and defining functions. The use of color is absolutely an appropriate element in any composition.
    Mayland Cabinet agradeció a Design Details
  • PRO
    Craft Art Elegant Surfaces
    hace 9 años
    Designers who use our products actually do the multi color kitchen design really often! From talking to them over the (many) years we've boiled their advice down to a few key items when it comes to this kind of design.

1. Space - larger spaces tend to be easier to use for this design. Small spaces may get overwhelmed with too many surfaces if there is stark contrast. If you do want this look in a small space consider only having one or 2 areas that show contrast - or try a slightly more subtle contrast like using 2 different countertop materials. Maybe wood countertops on a prep space and then granite around your stove top where you set down hot things! Form and function and design!

2. Light - multi color design works great for rooms with lots of light. If your room doesn't have a lot of light and you do want to try this look - maybe consider adding some recess lighting so you can artificially brighten it up!

3. Color! - the exclamation point is because color is just fun. Pick your favorite pop and put it in there! The one thing every designer says to us is that if the customer loves the color the room will fall into place. So go with your gut and your heart.

Here are a bunch of our customer's designs that use our waterproof wood countertops and this multi color look in different ways.

Hope you like!

Dream Home on the Beach · Más información

Bayou Beauty · Más información

Eclectic Kitchen · Más información

Geyserville Country Home · Más información

Nantucket Inspired Kitchen · Más información

Enjoy the View from your Breathtaking Kitchen · Más información

Renaissance Homes Street of Dreams · Más información

Sonny's Kitchen · Más información

White and Black Kitchen Renovation St. Louis, MO · Más información
    Mayland Cabinet agradeció a Craft Art Elegant Surfaces
  • mswannabdesigner
    hace 9 años
    I feel a multi color kitchen is creative for a large spacious kitchen. However, if there are plans to sale the home any time soon remember specific tastes are hard to accept by people who are buying and prefer a more uniform kitchen.
    Mayland Cabinet agradeció a mswannabdesigner
  • PRO
    Fine Line CAD Home Design
    hace 9 años
    The multi color cabinet approach was actually used in the Borba home I designed, shown in this picture is the center island with a Wine frig. I wish I had more pictures to show of the entire kitchen as it was built with all cream color cabinets except the island in Cherry. All the appliances were stainless. It turned out beautiful.
    Mayland Cabinet agradeció a Fine Line CAD Home Design
  • PRO
    Mayland Cabinet
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    @Vanguard development LA IS THAT WHITE MIX GREY OR CREAM COLOR?
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.