Houzz Logo Print
jene4w

New rental

jene4w
hace 9 años
Just moved into a new rental after moving across the country. We are completely starting over and this house is cute, but has an odd layout. We are building so we will be in this rental for awhile. I would love some ideas with a modern/rustic look. My focus is the entry way, living/dining area. Please help me make our new place a home ☺️

Comentarios (4)

• decoenthusiaste
    hace 9 años
    You could use a pair of chairs fireside on a rug. Anchor living area seating with a rug too.
  • IM DB
    hace 9 años
    A rug in front of the fireplace. Perhaps a bookshelf with no back to place on the side of the fireplace, in front of the window.
  • PRO
    Decor Outdoor
    hace 9 años
    That entryway is really difficult! Have you thought about a decorative mirror on the left-hand wall and small wall hangings on the right-hand wall above the light switch? White and light-colored metallics would do well in this space.
  • jene4w
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Thank you for all of the great suggestions, it really helps
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.