• PRO
    We Got Lites
    hace 9 años
    Looks amazing
    Dekoriti Woodworking agradeció a We Got Lites
  • PRO
    International Bath and Tile
    hace 9 años
    Imagine Tile has launched its second collection of porcelain skate-inspired tiles in collaboration with Art of Board. The 12-in. x 24-in. collection of rectified porcelain floor tile is inspired by the personality, creativity, freedom and expression of urban skate culture and sustainable design. Using Imagine Tile’s glazing technology, the series features high-resolution imagery of used and recycled skateboard decks collected through Art of Board’s I Ride I Recycle program. #imaginetile #artofboard #riderecycle
  • delyanks
    hace 9 años
    You did a great job. Not my style coffee shop though. I prefer old school retro coffee shops. I want small and local.
  • Lesego Thobejane
    hace 9 años
    Im impressed, currently working on opening a coffee shop in SA and would like it to look like that ,please share ideas
  • Rina
    hace 9 años
    It's amazing -- city chic with so many references. So imaginative, so beautifully executed. (Another SAfrican. Good luck Lesego.)
  • PRO
    V.BOBERSTUDIO
    hace 9 años
    The successful combination of shades of cream, beige and sand, there is an impression that you are inside a coffee with milk ..
  • AEC Daily
    hace 9 años
    Looks so good !
  • PRO
    V.BOBERSTUDIO
    hace 9 años
    Vygledit as whipped cream....
  • PRO
    Basin Custom
    hace 9 años

This is incredible! Was it a new build or remodel? I'd love to see "before" photos. Good work!

• Nancy Travisinteriors
    hace 9 años
    Love wood wall. But not the lights. Too many and are distracting.
  • sacapuntaslapioz
    hace 9 años

beautiful wood work.

• zazfuzzroc
    hace 9 años

Very interesting work! Love the coffee bean lights/tables and the wall is extraordinary. Looks like a relaxing place to enjoy a nice hot coffee. I love coffee and can imagine the smell of the beans just looking at these pictures. ;) Congrats.... well done! :)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.