dorwayne
hace 9 años
Please tell me the builder or planner, thanks so much
Columbus Residential · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Arc Photography
    hace 9 años
    Hello, I am not sure the builder. This image was taken quite a few years ago.
  • dorwayne
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Thanks so much, I appreciate your getting back to me. I guess it is not really the builder that I am interested in since I am up here in Canada. I would really like to see more pictures, of the interior and such because I just love this simple house. If I knew where the plans came from or the designer, architect . Thanks for your time. Do you have any other information on this house or where I could get some? Where was the picture taken, city, town?
    Thanks again, have a great day, greetings from CNada.
  • stevencraver
    hace 9 años
    Dorwayne. The builder is Paul Craver and the architectural designer / interior designer is Phyllis Craver. I know them well as they are my parents. We have a homebuilding company here in Columbus, Ohio that they started together in 1972! We would be more than happy to help you out in getting a set of plans. Feel free to email me at stevencraver@yahoo.com.
  • dorwayne
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Dear Steven Thank you so much, somehow this got lost. we are building in may if I can find a plan. I love this house outside, don't know if it will be something I'd like inside or not, but pretty sure we can work with it. please get back to me asap. personal email is drwsaunders@gmail.com I would appreciate it so much. please give me the cost as well. we would put the garage on an angle ,or off to the side as it is a country lot. thanks kindly Doreen

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.