Houzz Logo Print
smusec

Should I stencil my bedroom wall?

hace 9 años
I've recently redecorated my master. I am thinking about stenciling the wall behind my bed but am wondering if it will compete too much with the blue painted ceiling...? I have the same stenciling in the attached master bath. It's very subtle white pearl on white walls. I was going for a calm, serene, minimal-ish mostly white bedroom. Is the blue ceiling enough or do I go for the stenciling?

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    hace 9 años
    I would not stencil...I would replace the two pieces of art on either side of the bed with larger pieces... and a little more depth in color. www.interioraffairs.com
  • hace 9 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años
    I would not stencil and if you could get a third print, I would place them across the top of the bed or lower the ones you have.[houzz=
    Traditional Master Bedroom · Más información
    ]
  • PRO
    hace 9 años
    I don't think you need the stenciling. However, I would:

-place 3 bird photos across the headboard and remove from over the lamps
    -paint only the inset of the ceiling blue
    -get side stands and lamps that are more compatible with each other.
  • PRO
    hace 9 años
    I would skip the stencil and go with a large picture with blue accents for above the headboard.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.