chase4

Which grass cloth? Paper hangers coming tomorrow!

hace 9 años
I can't decide in the green or tan, does the mirror disappear?

Comentarios (29)

• hace 9 años
    the mirror disappears into the tan paper
  • hace 9 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años
    I like the green's softer pattterned texture (without the flecks the other one has) and the contrast with the mirror. Your pillows would have to be replaced to be more coordinated and if they also contain the peach color, your mirror will work in ever better (mirror should be lower a bit).
  • hace 9 años
    I like it with the tannish pink paper, and think it makes a nice background for the mirror.
  • PRO
    hace 9 años
    I like the olive green as well. It feels like the mirror does disappear with the tan. I think I'd have to agree with Maureen about the pillows (which I do like). The green is pretty bold if that will be covering the entire wall. Tan is more neutral. Perhaps some paint would be a nice punch to the mirror if you decide to go with the tan. That way you could keep those pillows!
  • hace 9 años
    i think i'd take the green to get some contrast and Keep it interesting, tan Looks too "woody" for me, but really depends on your style, if u are taking the green, i would change the pillows, though, they really dont go together.
  • hace 9 años
    FYI this is a beach bungalow. I'm leaning towards the tan.
  • hace 9 años
    Tan is better overall, but not with the mirror IMO
  • PRO
    hace 9 años
    The tan..add the green color if you like it, as a main color in a rug for the room. If you use the tan you need to bring in more colors that will give you some contrasts..like green, reds, whatever you like best. Also you need at least one LARGE pattern..maybe the rug..certainly larger than the one in the space now. Have fun with it. The mirror is just fine with tan grasscloth...but it is too small for the wall you are now showing it..maybe on a smaller wall.
  • hace 9 años
    The tan is better with the other elements in the room. The green doesn't work with the pillows or the green ceramic piece. I agree that you'll tire of the green and it will limit your other choices.
  • hace 9 años
    like the green as it is a little bright & natural compared to the other which looks a little drab
  • hace 9 años
    All done and I love it!
  • PRO
    hace 9 años
    TAN...is the best choice! I love it! great choice!
  • PRO
    hace 9 años
    Looks great!
  • hace 9 años
    Looks great. I think you made the right choice. You might want to lower the mirror.
  • hace 9 años
    Ditto nramsey's comment
  • hace 9 años
    Love! You made the right choice.
  • PRO
    hace 9 años
    Yes!!!! You went with the tan. It looks gorgeous. I would leave the mirror alone. It's fab!
  • hace 9 años
    Beautiful!
  • hace 9 años
    Green grass cloth would look amazing with the white sofa,

Good Luck
  • PRO
    hace 9 años
    Great job!
  • hace 9 años
    I used the green in two little guest rooms. Love it!!
  • hace 9 años
    Fabulous that you were able to use both colors of grass cloth. Well done!
  • hace 9 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años
    Yes it's cozy looking. I was going to ask if open areas exist outside the photo [kitchen?] and so the tan might lessen busy-ness. I like that sort of orange-maple tone of mirror. Greens go with a lot!
  • hace 9 años
    Tan mirror looks good.
  • hace 9 años
    Oh sorry posted late.
  • hace 9 años
    Hi---just came across this post---so glad you chose the tan... Looks Fabulous!
  • hace 9 años
    The room has a cathedral type ceiling with beams so the grass cloth did do a nice job warming up the room. Thanks everyone!
  • hace 9 años
    A different view.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.