janfair

need help choosing a backsplash

Jan Fairchild
1 de Septiembre de 2014
My kitchen is overwhelmed by espresso cabinets and Baltic Brown granite countertops everywhere. Help me choose a backsplash. If I am fortunate enough to be able to replace the countertops before adding a backsplash--any recommendations. I like quartz-- something that resembles marble. The walls are Kilim Beige and the floor is a similar color tile.

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Carolyn Albert-Kincl, ASID
    Your kitchen is really quite lovely with its dark cabinets and countertops. I suspect that with better lighting you could have a wonderfully sophisticated look. However, if you want a change, I'd go with Caesarstone Frosty Carrina which resembles Carrara a bit.

For your backsplash, with what you have now, I would select a light taupe glass subway tile.
  • PRO
    Crimson Design & Construction
    I agree, glass subway tiles would lighten things up. Perhaps a larger size ( 12x12).
  • Natalie
    Agree with Carolyn---but if you do decide to keep the counter-remove the 4" return before installing a backsplash... Beautiful kitchen---the wall color and floor is lovely... Good Luck!
    [houzz=
    2"x16" Loft Horizon Smokey Taupe Frosted Glass Tile, Set of 5 · Más información
    ]
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Al continuar en este sitio o utilizar esta aplicación, acepto que el grupo Houzz pueda utilizar cookies y tecnologías similares para mejorar sus productos y servicios, ofrecerme contenido relevante y personalizar mi experiencia. Saber más.