Houzz Logo Print
mj16888

Entrance update

mj16888
hace 9 años
Old ranch house entrance like to update, any idea?

Comentarios (7)

• Rina
    hace 9 años
    I'm the world's biggest ninny when it comes to yanking plants, but the shrub to the right (the viewer's right) needs to go, to open the area up. Prune the one on the left back a bit, it has a wayward branch stretching out where it shouldn't be. Then an eye-catching colour -- olive green? -- on the door might get you the feeling you want.
  • Rina
    hace 9 años
    PS I'd like to see colourful planting along the pathway, too.
  • PRO
    Urbanata/Steve
    hace 9 años
    The landscape needs to be redone by a pro (no I am not a landscaper) . Consider a half screen wall, L-shaped at the entrance with a strong horizontal board pattern.
  • grobby
    hace 9 años
    I would try cleaning the overgrown shrubbery out, taking a picture and reporting so that we can see your home.
  • PRO
    Grown Solutions
    hace 9 años
    Take out both bushes on each each side of the walkway before the door and install a Hanging Garden Trellis from grownsolutions.com in front of some of the windows on the left side of the sidewalk.
  • PRO
    HomeStory Doors of Orange County
    hace 9 años
    Taking out both shrubs on either side of the door would definitely open things up.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.