Houzz Logo Print
lenapaul823

what kind of pic is better to place here?

lena
hace 12 años
i wanna put some photo frames here,but no find the right position, if i just place a large size of pic here,easy to settle,but what kind of pic is better with this wall color(purple stone)
staircase · Más información

Comentarios (12)

• Emily H
    hace 12 años
    Were you going to place it below the sconce? It's hard to tell the scale from this angle, but I think I would opt for a few smaller photo frames just because I feel like if I were to use a single large piece, it may appear too low under the sconce.
  • lena
    Autor original
    hace 12 años
    thx guys,good idea for me,Placing the separated pics is better choice for this wall with lamp in the middle place
  • paulineledao
    hace 12 años
    Is it possible to move the light higher and put a grouping of pictures below
  • PRO
    Kelli Kaufer Designs
    hace 12 años
    Place cluster of art/pictures above, below, around the sconce.
  • PRO
    Charmean Neithart Interiors
    hace 12 años
    Consider mounting a mirror there instead of art. You can mount the sconce on the mirror, have this done by a professional glass company. It would look nice to have a reflective element as you come down the stairs.
    California Cool in the Castro-Bathroom · Más información
  • PRO
    Joni Koenig Interiors
    hace 12 años
    I like the suggestion of a large mirror with the photos following up the stair.
  • PRO
    Lakeside Development Company
    hace 11 años
    I would do a grouping of mirrors
  • mousemaker
    hace 11 años
    you do'nt really need anything there..sometimes less is more :)
  • Shari P Kantor
    hace 11 años
    Use Charmean's suggestion about the mirror combined with the sconce, then line the other walls with art--either one large painting on either side or several smaller works.
  • mousemaker
    hace 11 años
    sorry :) i guess i'm the person who doesn't like mirrors :) if you do though, it's fine.
    i wouldn't want to see myself walking down the stairs, you know? with extra light?
    i don't like mirrors in dining rooms either. i don't want to watch myself eat. i don't like mirrors over fireplaces, or TV's!!! i'm a grinch :) i'm not sure why something has to be in that space. maybe a tapestry or quilt would be an idea? again, i'm sorry to be disagreeable :) :)
  • Shari P Kantor
    hace 11 años
    Hey, mirrors aren't for everyone. But the sconce is too small for the space, so maybe just a much bigger, possibly custom, light fixture on that wall.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.