Houzz Logo Print
sarah_hill6910830

Total overhaul and rural setting

Sarah Hill
hace 9 años
Looking to see recommendations for a rural suburb of Montgomery AL and Auburn AL... Need to completely remodel master bedroom, master bathroom and closets... Should I do design/build with an interior design/renovation company or can remodelers show options for the space?

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Suzanne Powers
    hace 9 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años
    It is an investment in your home to have an architect design your living spaces. I wouldn't leave it up to remodellers or even interior designers unless they have a lot of experience in remodeling, that's why architects have to go to school to learn design and become accredited. Most builders/renovators do not understand good design or all the variables for your lifestyle. I see a lot of money being spent that is wasted and unhappy homeowners because it was not done right the first time. I would only hire an interior designer if they had previous projects that you like and had been working in renovations for a period of time.

I would also check out architects in your area on the internet and look at their work. Find out who designed spaces you like. Interview architects that you are interested in and see if they have the same vision as you and someone you feel comfortable with.
  • PRO
    Lisenby Construction
    hace 9 años
    Sarah, I would be happy to discuss your project with you to see if I can offer some recommendations or even assistance if your home is in our working area. We offer design/build remodeling service with CKD certified designer assistance along with my 30 years of remodeling experience. Please see our website and call me if I can be of service. - David Lisenby 334-265-1997
  • Sarah Hill
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Thanks David - you may remember me, I worked at HBAA under Sarah Cobb... You were on my list to call
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.