Houzz Logo Print
cindilu123

How can I purchase this bed in a king or cal king? Thank u.

cindilu123
hace 9 años
Trying to purchase this bed in a king or cal king. Can you help?
Bedroom Furniture · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    User
    hace 9 años
    You can find the information you need in a couple of different ways depending on how you are using Houzz. If you are on a computer, click on the green "more info" link. If you are using the app, tap on the photo. Either way you should see a store or vendor link. Follow that link for further info.
  • PRO
    B & S Furniture
    hace 9 años
    Hi Cindi, Thanks for your inquiry. We have sold this bed off our sales floor. Sorry! It is a beautiful bed huh? We do receive in furniture every week, and we never know what we are getting in from week to week. If you would like to be updated on our newest items, I suggest that you sign up on bandsfurniture.com to receive our newsletter and I would also ask you to friend us on Facebook. We update Facebook daily with our newest items with descriptions, dimensions, retail price and our price. 75% of all our sales are off of Facebook. If there is anything in particular you are looking for feel free to give me a call. We are also great finders {hound dogs!} of hard to find treasures. Thanks, Jan 828-764-1149 or bandsfurniture@gmail.com
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.