Houzz Logo Print
jambeene

brick color

jambeene
hace 9 años
Can you tell me the color used on the brick?
Majestic Oaks Residence · Más información

Comentarios (12)

• Shelly Steiner
    hace 9 años

what color is the trim

• myhouseceo
    hace 9 años

I like the finish of the brick: the mortar joints are somewhat filled in and not deep. It looks like it is more than just painted brick. Is this due to a brick laying technique, or some other pre-paint finish? Please explain your process, many thanks in advance.

• PRO
    Cockfield Jackson Architects, APAC
    hace 9 años

I am not 100% sure on the specifics, as we were not actively involved during construction, BUT what was specified was an antique brick with a heavy sack finish. The brick has a little rougher texture than a new brick would be, the mortar would have been applied heavily with some overrun on the brick and the joints would not be tooled out in a crisp way. Some of the pictures of the fencewall of this house should give you a closer example of the brick finish. Hope that helps.

• PRO
    hace 9 años

I do believe the trim is the same color as the brick. I do not have the accent color used on the gates and garage doors.

• myhoustonhome
    hace 8 años

Can you please tell me if the driveway is plain concrete or if there is a tint or stain? Love the clean and simple look. Thank you!

• PRO
    hace 8 años

The concrete driveway does not have a stain on it.

• myhoustonhome
    hace 8 años

Thank you!

• PRO
    Lua Moore Interiors
    hace 8 años

You can achieve this same exactly look with Sherwin Williams #7042 Shoji White.

• Robin Ellis
    hace 6 años

Are the windows pure white vinyl or painted wood windows? I have white vinyl windows and I'm trying to pick my paint color for the brick.

• Dana C.
    hace 6 años

They are most likely aluminum clad wood unless the house is older.

• PRO
    hace 5 años

The windows were aluminum clad, wood windows. They were a stock color selected by the owner, which I unfortunately don't have in my file.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.