Houzz Logo Print
country_boy

Seeking Design Assistance for a New Project

Country Boy
hace 9 años
última modificación:hace 9 años
I want to give this wonderful property a makeover. The home is 3960 sq ft and was constructed in 2004. The home sits in a respected neighborhood and features a .31 acre lot. The interior of the home features warm earth tones, hardwood floors and beautiful carpentry features.

I really need some creative ideas on exterior colors, trim, door ideas, and landscaping. The brick color, while not my favorite inspiration, must remain. I need some help visualizing the opportunities that exist. I really appreciate any suggestions, visual design assistance or construction ideas that you can offer.

Thank you so much in advance for your help!

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Lampert Dias Architects, Inc.
    hace 9 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años
    You have a beautiful house, but it could use some exterior improvements.

The front of the house only has a huge driveway as the entry element......It could use a wide sidewalk in a nice paving material to the front porch.........The driveway would look a lot better if it were in an interlocking paving material rather then a concrete slab............

The house would benefit from the help of a landscape architect. You can have them do conceptual sketches for you that you could slowly make happen over time.....

A white picket fence across the front of the house would make a huge difference too......

The back yard is totally disconnected from the house...........A deck off the back with new french doors would be a great addition to the house......with stairs down to the yard.......and maybe a paved area with a fire pit and BBQ.

As i mentioned before, a landscape architect would be able to make some amazing suggestions for you.........

Where are you located ? If i had to guess I might say North Carolina......
  • PRO
    Anchor Construction
    hace 8 años

Looking at the rear elevation as well as the garage side elevation, an upper deck with walk around to the front porch will be both useful and also tone down the transition at the basement and first level.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.