emehouse1

Can anyone suggest curtains?

emehouse1
hace 9 años
Hi, I was thinking of getting long curtain for my bedroom but kind off stuck on what to do. Should I get curtains for each side of the bed and for the open side of the desk??? Should Iatch it to the upholstered headboard? Is the stark white blinds ok? ? Thanks

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    Jane Antonacci Interior Design
    hace 9 años
    I usually treat these windows with white Shutters, so that they are more architectural feeling. The other idea would be to put shutters or blinds above the desk, but drape the entire wall, floor to ceiling, with a neutral color and with black out shades on the
    windows. It would look intentional and would give a glamorous feel to the room.
    emehouse1 agradeció a Jane Antonacci Interior Design
  • PRO
    Deann Noeding
    hace 9 años
    [houzz=
    THINKPURE · Más información
    ]
    emehouse1 agradeció a Deann Noeding
  • PRO
    Deann Noeding
    hace 9 años
    something along these line, 18"-24" roman shade with panels on sides. will add color, pattern and height.
    emehouse1 agradeció a Deann Noeding
  • emehouse1
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    So I like the idea of glamorous and intentional ALOT!!! Are the black out shades you are suggesting roller shades? Then more importantly curtains.... Would these curtains be a thick cotton/linen in a linen color and would the curtain rod run the whole width of the wall the bed is up against or would it be 2 small rods to each side of the bed? On the desk wall would I run I rod across the whole length of the wall and push the curtains to the wall side that is open or just a small rod on the open wall side??? Thanks again for your help!!! I've been staring at these windows for about a year now and would love to come up with a solution soon!!!
  • PRO
    Golden Needle Drapery
    hace 8 años

Oh too bad I missed on this discussion.. :)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.