Houzz Logo Print
robinerwin

DB aqua quartz

Robin Erwin
hace 9 años
What is the color difference between aqua quartz and aqua ...or aqua blue...I'm looking for light finish that resembles oyster quartz...but gives just a little more aqua blue tint...is this the one?? I do not want green.
Aqua Quartz · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    SGM Inc
    hace 9 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años
    The difference in between Diamond Brite Aqua Quartz and Diamond Brite Aqua Blue is the size of the aggregate.
  • PRO
    SGM Inc
    hace 9 años
    If you are looking for something similar to Diamond Brite Oyster Quartz with a hint of blue, please ask your pool builder to provide you with a sample of the Diamond Brite Blue Quartz.
  • PRO
    Robin Erwin
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Thank you so much for your help. My pool is somewhat contemporary with ivory travertine coping and decking. My concerns were that we did not tile the tanning ledge...I would have if I'd had clear understanding about plaster, so therefore I was worried about the ledge matching my Travertine. Do you think the blue quartz will still be light enough to blend with my travertine? That was reasoning behind the oyster quartz..but I wanted just a little more pop to it...my builder did not have a blue quartz customer in my proximity that was vacant for me to view. I have been researching and spending hrs upon hrs debating which color choices fit my needs...your simple response has been more valuable than all my countless hrs combined..once again thx u so much for your input!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.