Houzz Logo Print
harmonyprogress

Did you design this kitchen or take the picture?

Designed by Chris Ingram and photo by Adrienne Ingram
Fieldstone Cabinetry · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    CabinetTree Design Studio
    hace 9 años
    This was a kitchen designed under CabinetTree Design Studio. This project was worked on by a team of people at CabinetTree.
  • PRO
    Christopher Michael Interiors
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    What I asked you is you designed it? I also asked if you took the photograph because the photographer who took it said she does not have a release form from you. Just seems strange to me to show off other people's intellectual property as if it were yours because I have never had to do that. I would also think that the image for your cover page would be the latest and greatest thing that "The CabinetTree" designed and it would be newer then 5 years old. Just saying! Good luck!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.