Houzz Logo Print
vcas

Bathroom renovation

Viviana
hace 9 años
It's going to be two years since we bought our townhouse and are almost finish with our first renovation project, the upstairs guest bathroom. We are on a budget so we retiled, new toilet and new vanity. We kept the tub and with a little elbow work it looks like new. All we need is the frameless glass shower door which will go up in a few weeks. I'm so happy with the outcome!

Comentarios (20)

• picasso58
    hace 9 años
    Great outcome. I was looking at that size tile this past weekend, so much better than 4 x 4
  • Potty Mouth Tours
    hace 9 años
    Nice use of dark and light colors. Did you change the lighting?
  • Viviana
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Yes, The lighting was changed.
  • suzleigh1
    hace 9 años
    Amazing! No wonder you are happy. Congrats. Can you share the name and size of the tile you used?
  • Viviana
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Both tiles are from Home Depot. The floor tile is 12x24 Cresta Silver and the wall tile is 12x24 Mare Bianco. The wall tile is high gloss to contrast the matte stone floor.
  • Albert Li
    hace 9 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años
    Hi this is a beautiful renovation first off! What did you use to put the high gloss finish on the mare bianco tiles?
  • PRO
    DiPasquale Painting
    hace 9 años
    Very nice outcome!
  • pawz333
    hace 9 años
    Wow! It looks amazing! Great job
  • PRO
    Christopher James Interiors
    hace 9 años
    Looks great!
  • PRO
    DPC Painting & Refinishing
    hace 9 años
    Very nice, I like that you started with the guest bath. Now you have the know how to do your personal bath really well!
  • A Aguirre
    hace 9 años
    Nice!
  • dcw782
    hace 9 años

Looks great! We are planning to use cresta silver for our kitchen floor tiles. What grout color did you use?

• PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    hace 9 años
    Nice transformation!
  • Viviana
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    The mare blanc has a high gloss finish, nothing was done to it. We went with white grout throughout with the smallest spacing possible.
  • nancy lindsay
    hace 9 años

Great transformation! I have almost the exact guest bathroom as you. Planning on doing the same thing- but I do not want the tiles on the wall-just floor and around the tub- I also have the same builders 4x4 white tiles as you did. Can I do this job for under $2000-did you do all the work yourself-how long to take up old tiles??? Thanks so much- sorry I ask so many questions.

• Viviana
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    We were on a tight budget but once the old tile came off we decided to gut out the tub area and do it right. Our town house was built by builders and the quality of work was not top notch. It's all but to you. We did save by refinishing the tub instead if getting a new one.
  • PRO
    User
    hace 8 años

Great work!

• rshaliz
    hace 7 años

Hi

looks great

is that the cresta silver in brown or grey tone?

thanks

• PRO
    Danniels-French Design
    hace 7 años
    Great job - looks amazing. I love the tile you chose and that you covered the entire wall behind the vanity. Well done!
    I just wish people would put the toilet seat down when taking pictures - looks so much nicer!!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.