Houzz Logo Print
pugmomma3

Like my nursery letters? Made them myself!!

P O
hace 9 años
Do you like? Made them myself!

Comentarios (16)

• sally78
    hace 9 años
    Very cute and creative! I'm sure Ruth will like looking up at her name on the wall!

Happy Parenting!
  • PRO
    Dytecture
    hace 9 años
    What material are the letters made of?
  • User
    hace 9 años
    nice job!
  • Geneviève
    hace 9 años
    are you going to make curtains for the window too:)
  • abbyjean
    hace 9 años
    LOVE them and Ruth will, too.
  • PRO
    Rebecca Mitchell Interiors
    hace 9 años
    Very sweet, Polly!
  • PRO
    Romina Furniture
    hace 9 años
    Very cute!
  • PRO
    Metal Mosaics Art by John Darovitz
    hace 9 años
    Very nice!!
  • PRO
    DSC DesignWorks
    hace 9 años
    I can not wait to see the rest of the pictures!
  • Laura Gaither
    hace 9 años
    They are cute! And I love the name Ruth. That was on my short list with our last daughter. Couldn't convince my husband; maybe next time.
  • P O
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    No curtains. Those are temporary shades. We are in the process of selecting black out shades. The house is 100 yrs old and we have really gorgeous thick wood moldings that I don't want to cover with curtains!
  • P O
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Thx laura! We call her "ruthie" but she was named after my grandmother Ruth. We have another girl in the way now so debating over names. For some reason it's a lot tougher this second time around!!
  • P O
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Btw we ended up using the 3m command strips which worked perfectly! The walls are plaster so very hard to still into and I wanted something that wasn't permanent since we only have a crib now and in case I want to move the letters without leaving marks on the wall once we do furniture placement etc.
  • Mary Ignaczak
    hace 9 años
    rubber cement removes much easier than walpaper from the glass/mirror in the back of your display cabinets...
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.