338 Publicaciones
salonva ha empezado una conversación
Lighten up a bit ( but not too much) - I think this came up on my FB feed and I thought you all would enjoy them. Here is a screenshot of 2 outstanding contenders , but have a ... Leer más
    13 comentarios
salonva ha empezado una conversación
Those Cooling Sheets? - I was curious if anyone has tried these ( or something like them)? I was in Costco and saw them... figured I'd give it a try since they're s... Leer más
    12 comentarios
salonva ha empezado una conversación
Smile Today 6/9 - We should not go a day without the option to post a smile.... I've got nothing at the ready. Please share some!! (thanks to June for stepp... Leer más
    6 comentarios
salonva ha empezado una conversación
UPDATE to :) Try#2 Evening Wrap Suggestions? - Your mission--- suggest a wrap/shawl that I can order to wear next weekend. I am undecided as to sheer , embellished, navy?, silver ? gold? ... Leer más
    35 comentarios
salonva ha empezado una conversación
Coming Soon- for under $30 million..... - For your perusal I love the setting and exterior although it's way too grand for me. The interior , thankfully, really didn't appeal to me.... Leer más
    9 comentarios
salonva ha empezado una conversación
Smile 4/30/2026 - Sounds like a plan!
    4 comentarios
salonva ha empezado una conversación
I'll Show You Mine/ You Show Me Yours 4/30 - Mixing it up this week M - Reflections & Mirrors T - Industrial Textures W - Weather Th - Nature in Miniature F - Vintage Americana ----... Leer más
    18 comentarios
salonva ha empezado una conversación
Dr Edith Eger- The Choice - I just saw this earlier. I read The Choice several years ago and was just in awe of this woman. She just pased away yesterday. If you haven'... Leer más
    8 comentarios
salonva ha empezado una conversación
updating jeans. wdyd - I didn't want to derail other ongoing discussions, so let me start fresh on this one. I see the more updated looking women wearing wider leg... Leer más
1 me gusta    53 comentarios
salonva ha empezado una conversación
According to Goodreads, 76 most read books - 76 most read books of the "decade"Link I just came across this, dated Dec 2023 so we've probably shared this previously...but who ... Leer más
    24 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...