128 Publicaciones
rfharmon ha empezado una conversación
Bathroom storage- etageres needed? - Hi, almost to the end of my home redecoration wnd I have 2 questions about 3 bathroom spaces. storage is needed. Wondering.…. 1. would you p... Leer más
    26 comentarios
rfharmon ha empezado una conversación
Choosing bedroom accents - Please help me make the final decisions for my bedroom. I need help: 1. with the decor on the dresser- its all so simular 2. choosing a mir... Votar ahora
1 me gusta    11 comentarios    3 votos
rfharmon ha empezado una conversación
Rock climbing wall - Hi, I wiuld greatly appreciate feedback on 2 wood projects. 1. I would like to add a small rock climbing wall on the right l side of my fen... Leer más
1 me gusta    22 comentarios
rfharmon ha empezado una conversación
Accent recommendations requested. - Hi, from a pandemic gut home renovation, it has taken me 5 years to finally get my home here and I would like to humbly request recommendati... Leer más
    39 comentarios
rfharmon ha empezado una conversación
DIY wood stain problem - Hi… my entire home has light oak wood and I stained the other white oak accents that I had with american walnut wood stain but when i did th... Leer más
    12 comentarios
rfharmon ha empezado una conversación
Entry tree/plant recs wanted - Hi, I need a rec to hide the wires near my front door. Im looking for something to go inside of that pot. Thanks!
    9 comentarios
rfharmon ha empezado una conversación
AI for backyard hot tub? - Would someone be willing to insert a hotub in this space to show me a good location/set up. I really want one but I can’t think of a good sp... Leer más
    27 comentarios
rfharmon ha empezado una conversación
Poll: thin shoe entry storage cabinet - Hi, I need a narrow entry shoe cabinet. please help me choose…. I’m also open to new suggestions. Thanks in advance for your consideration! Votar ahora
    16 comentarios    10 votos
rfharmon ha empezado una conversación
Help me choose- Brass or Bronze metal on my dining chairs - Hi, I am wondering, what color accent metal should I add to my dining room and counter stools. Brass or Bronze— all of the hardware in my ho... Votar ahora
    6 comentarios    6 votos
rfharmon ha empezado una conversación
Storage solution needed - Hi, I’m decorating this space for a home office and thinking about adding a custom thin bookcase behind the door. I would love the shelf to ... Leer más
1 me gusta    32 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...