190 Publicaciones
woodnative ha empezado una conversación
Teaching off-leash dog to "STOP". come - 2-year old neutered medium sized mixed breed, adopted by us (from a shelter overseas) a little over a year ago. Good dog with a bit of ener... Leer más
    5 comentarios
woodnative ha empezado una conversación
How early can you harvest seed pods. - Seems like sometimes pods look green and closed and you go out the next day and they are already at least partially brown and split open....... Leer más
    2 comentarios
woodnative ha empezado una conversación
Striped Bloom Second Year Flowering - I am very excited about this seedling, and I posted a thread on it last year as well as some prolifs it developed late in the year. It is ... Leer más
    6 comentarios
woodnative ha empezado una conversación
A very variegated konjac today - Amorphophallus konjac 'Shattered Glass' looking good today
    3 comentarios
woodnative ha empezado una conversación
Variegated Sunflower!! - I got some seeds in trade of a variegated sunflower a few months back. Now I wish I had planted more but I have two nice plants. Is it too... Leer más
    4 comentarios
woodnative ha empezado una conversación
Anyone here growing hardneck garlic?? - I had not grown this for several years but planted a bunch last fall. Two types, a red and a white. They grew well and I am beginning to... Leer más
    2 comentarios
woodnative ha empezado una conversación
Hot end of June Day in New Jersey - I started a large thread and it was lost. I will try again, and just post this photo of 'Fire Agate'. I have a small property, and not ... Leer más
    11 comentarios
woodnative ha empezado una conversación
How should mail ordered plants look. - I have a small property and do not have a TON of daylilies but have made maybe a total of 5 orders in the past. I made one daylily order ... Leer más
    10 comentarios
woodnative ha empezado una conversación
My Hostas in pots (NJ) , fine after winter. - I have a bunch of "pet" Hostas in pots. They are mostly in black nursery pots, though there are a few other plastic and clay ones... Leer más
1 me gusta    6 comentarios
woodnative ha empezado una conversación
    2 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...