6 Publicaciones
winchester2 ha empezado una conversación
Fold-a-door brand - We're building a she-shed with a large deck and would like to have a folding door system (6'8"x10'). Does anyone have experience with a... Leer más
    2 comentarios
winchester2 ha empezado una conversación
Does the clear coat yellow over time? - I used the white chalked paint on a table and now need a protective topcoat. Does the clear coat yellow?
    1 comentario
winchester2 ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
winchester2 ha empezado una conversación
Match tile - I'm trying to match the tile. Any ideas what it is? It's 12" by 12", beige with a stone look, hints of grey and pink and a glazed textured s... Leer más
    3 comentarios
winchester2 ha empezado una conversación
Where can I find this vanity? - Where can I find this vanity or other round single vanity similar to this one?
    1 comentario
winchester2 ha empezado una conversación
Need help with facade - I need help with the facade: paint, siding, garage door, lighting landscaping Flat roof will have to stay light grey two-tone painting wit... Leer más
    5 comentarios