7 Publicaciones
willzbernard ha empezado una conversación
Help. Citron leave discoloring. - My citron from seed looks like it needs help, and I'm looking for advice. Its about 2 and a half years old and it was repotted into Al's gri... Leer más
    22 comentarios
willzbernard ha empezado una conversación
American Pillar thuja arbs - I recently re-potted a couple hundred of these small trees, around six weeks ago. They seemed to have been doing fine, but now they all star... Leer más
1 me gusta    11 comentarios
willzbernard ha empezado una conversación
American Pillar thuja arbs - I recently re-potted a couple hundred of these small trees, around six weeks ago. They seemed to have been doing fine, but now they all star... Leer más
    3 comentarios
willzbernard ha empezado una conversación
repotting in gritty mix - I just finished repotting my citron from regular soil to Al's gritty mix. Once I had it out I noticed that I might want to go with a bigger ... Leer más
    1 comentario
willzbernard ha empezado una conversación
American Pillar thuja - I bought these patented American Pillar thuja arborvitaes and they came in really small containers, about 4" tall, and the highest grow... Leer más
    4 comentarios
willzbernard ha empezado una conversación
Is this sunburn on my citron seedling? - As you can tell I am a newbie. I was wondering if this is sunburn. I just got a 50% sunshade, we'll see if it helps. I also plan on re potti... Leer más
    7 comentarios
willzbernard ha empezado una conversación
Citron dropping leaves - Here are some pics of my 18 month old citron, it was growing beautifully until a month ago, about the time I took it outside for the summer.... Leer más
    4 comentarios