15 Publicaciones
William Gilbert ha empezado una conversación
Hiding a bad view - WWYD? - My dining room has a terrible view. What would be your approach to this? Should I extend the curtain to cover the entire window opening? Sho... Leer más
1 me gusta    32 comentarios
William Gilbert ha empezado una conversación
LONG ENTRYWAY HALLWAY - I’m really struggling with how I should fill these walls. It’s a bit overwhelming, actually. My first thought was to hang two large canvases... Leer más
    5 comentarios
William Gilbert ha empezado una conversación
CANT DECIDE: Curtains or Solar Shades? - What window treatment would you go with? If curtains, how many panels? Votar ahora
    3 comentarios    7 votos
William Gilbert ha empezado una conversación
Gallery wall, large art or bookcase? - Gallery wall, large art or geometric bookcase? I could really use some help with this. I have an empty wall across from my kitchen island th... Votar ahora
    17 comentarios    19 votos
William Gilbert ha empezado una conversación
Help Finish Bedroom - I could really use some help in here! I’ve had roller shades in my bedroom for the last few years, but I’ll need a replacement window treatm... Leer más
    8 comentarios
William Gilbert ha empezado una conversación
WHAT COLOR/TEXTURE SHOULD I GO WITH FOR AN AREA RUG? - I’m open to any and every idea you may have for this space. I’d like to add more color but I’m pretty overwhelmed as this is such a bare spa... Leer más
1 me gusta    27 comentarios
William Gilbert ha empezado una conversación
LIVING ROOM HELP PLEASE - Thinking about taking down the large artwork and putting either floating corner shelving (white?) or just floating planks where the painting... Leer más
    14 comentarios
William Gilbert ha empezado una conversación
Seat height - What is the seat height?
    1 comentario
William Gilbert ha empezado una conversación
IN DESPERATE NEED OF HELP - Just began furnishing my home. Bedroom came out great but my living room is so awkward, moreso than I originally perceived. The tv is sooo f... Leer más
    2 comentarios
William Gilbert ha empezado una conversación
IN DESPERATE NEED OF HELP - Just began furnishing my home. Bedroom came out great but my living room is so awkward, moreso than I originally perceived. The tv is sooo f... Leer más
1 me gusta    14 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...