7 Publicaciones
westwind1 ha empezado una conversación
    Comentar
westwind1 ha empezado una conversación
Need recommandations for window replacement - Hello I need help with selecting a good quality window replacement for my 40+ year old home. I have heard that Okna are a good quality but ... Leer más
    2 comentarios
westwind1 ha empezado una conversación
Looking for recommendation for a beverage refrigerator - I want it to fit under the counter that is 24 inches wide. To store soda, beer and wine. I have seen them priced for a couple of hundred d... Leer más
    1 comentario
westwind1 ha empezado una conversación
Table hight kitchen island suggestions? - Has anyone designed a kitchen island to table height with a counter height overhang for additional seating serving? I have a kitchen that i... Leer más
    2 comentarios
westwind1 ha empezado una conversación
Need suggestions to remodel the living room - I need to replace the couch and love seat there is no support left in them and at the same time I would like to update the look of the livin... Leer más
    7 comentarios
westwind1 ha empezado una conversación
Room demensions - I love the layout and look of this kitchen the space resembles my kitchen/dinning area (I live in a split entry). Can you provide me with t... Leer más
1 me gusta    2 comentarios
westwind1 ha empezado una conversación
I'm looking for ideas for an addition to my split entry house. Ideally this would include expanding the kitchen and adding a dining area/fa... Leer más
    2 comentarios