6 Publicaciones
Christina DeMoss-giffin ha empezado una conversación
paint color - May I have the name of this color? Would you consider it to be in the peach family? Thanks!
    1 comentario
Christina DeMoss-giffin ha empezado una conversación
Love the tile, may I have the make and manufacture? - Or any tips on having a tile worker do this for me? Thank you so much!!
    2 comentarios
Christina DeMoss-giffin ha empezado una conversación
    Comentar
Christina DeMoss-giffin ha empezado una conversación
Fireplace stone? - Beautiful fireplace. What type of stone is this and who sells it? Thanks in advance!
    1 comentario
Christina DeMoss-giffin ha empezado una conversación
Fireplace - I love this fireplace!! What is used for the ledge and is that copper above the ledge. If yes, any tips on the copper installment/selection.
    1 comentario
Christina DeMoss-giffin ha empezado una conversación
Help, antique fireplace surround in 1970's chalet - We just bought this house that was custom built in 1978. We love all the original details, funky wall paper, cork cabinet fronts and all. Ho... Leer más
    1 comentario