5 Publicaciones
Mariam K. ha empezado una conversación
New first floor layout - main floor reno - looking for any thoughts/ideas regarding our planned renovation to the main floor of our 1800sf home. We were hoping to open up the main flo... Leer más
    3 comentarios
Mariam K. ha empezado una conversación
Ideas for front entry! - What would you do with this front entrance? I really dislike it and it's the first thing people see when they come into our home. Please let... Leer más
    6 comentarios
Mariam K. ha empezado una conversación
Please help with dining room! - We inherited the sideboard and recently bought a new dining room table. I am looking for opinions on whether we should replace the sideboard... Leer más
    9 comentarios
Mariam K. ha empezado una conversación
Dining room decor suggestions - We inherited the sideboard and recently bought a new dining room table. I am looking for opinions on whether we should replace the sideboard... Leer más
    7 comentarios
Mariam K. ha empezado una conversación
Please help! Desperately need opinions! - We just bought this beautiful solid wood table (originally from pottery barn) for a steal! I wanted a table that would comfortably seat 6, h... Leer más
    10 comentarios