4 Publicaciones
Funtime Krause ha empezado una conversación
Marble slab fissure question - Greetings! I have picked out a stunningly beautiful slab of Fantasy White marble. This will be used for both my master bath and guest bat... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Funtime Krause ha empezado una conversación
Grout Decisions - Mapei Rain - Greetings everyone. We are amidst full kitchen renovation- drywall and sanding are complete and I am told the cabinets begin being install... Leer más
1 me gusta    5 comentarios
Funtime Krause ha empezado una conversación
MSI Cashmere Carrara vs Carrara Lumos - Can someone tell me the difference between the two? Amazingly I’ve seen both in person on the same day in the same showroom and cannot see... Leer más
    4 comentarios
Funtime Krause ha empezado una conversación
MSI Calacatta Ida vs Calacatta Montage - Trying to decide between these two for our kitchen reno Going with medium tone cool grey shaker cabinets Another factor driving these ch... Leer más
1 me gusta    28 comentarios