4 Publicaciones
Anna-Maria Hunt ha empezado una conversación
Rug size for playroom - We are in the process of turning our office into a playroom/office combo for our daughter. It is definitely a work in progress, as we just s... Leer más
    8 comentarios
Anna-Maria Hunt ha empezado una conversación
Living room arrangement #2 - Here is my second option, I didn't move the coffee table yet and the pictures are off centered from the couch because they have been over my... Leer más
    8 comentarios
Anna-Maria Hunt ha empezado una conversación
Living room arrangement #1 - I can't decide on the arrangement for my living room! We have only been in our new home for a year, so we are still purchasing decor and hav... Leer más
    13 comentarios
Anna-Maria Hunt ha empezado una conversación
Mirror mirror on the wall... - My husband and I just recently moved in our first home, and we are finally able to start adding things to the walls now that we have all of ... Leer más
1 me gusta    6 comentarios