5 Publicaciones
Barbara Stymiest-Colvin ha empezado una conversación
How can I find my old discussion thread? - I want to post an update to a question I previously posted but there doesn't seem to be a way to find my old posts. I searched under my last... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Barbara Stymiest-Colvin ha empezado una conversación
How can one hide the cable box, Xbox, etc? - I am trying to decluttering my family room and wonder what the rest of you do with things like a cable box or an xbox. They have to have lin... Leer más
    6 comentarios
Barbara Stymiest-Colvin ha empezado una conversación
Oh, what to do with this family room? - (Alternatively titled, help me convince my husband to tear down this ceiling.) Our family room is 13.5 x 23. The French doors open to our d... Leer más
    41 comentarios
Barbara Stymiest-Colvin ha empezado una conversación
Need online source for drapes - Hi everyone, I am looking for curtains for my LR/DR and striking out locally. I'm looking for white or slightly off white grommet top curtai... Leer más
    1 comentario
Barbara Stymiest-Colvin ha empezado una conversación
Updating a classic sofa to a transitional look? - I have a lovely camel back sofa that I bought 15ish years ago. Since than, the sofa has been through many kids and pets AND my taste has cha... Leer más
    20 comentarios