4 Publicaciones
Swinda Salazar-Piquemal ha empezado una conversación
What is the name of the tree-like plant behind the blue agave? - The taller plant, looks like a succulent on a trunk.
    Comentar
Swinda Salazar-Piquemal ha empezado una conversación
The tall Aloe-like plant - Hi, would you know its official name? I bought one years ago, its 20 feet tall, but nobody recognizes it. I'd love to get a second one. Than... Leer más
    Comentar
Swinda Salazar-Piquemal ha empezado una conversación
As outside lighting? - I would be hanging this in a covered porch, so there is little risk of it getting wet. However I live near the ocean, so corrosion is a prob... Leer más
    1 comentario
Swinda Salazar-Piquemal ha empezado una conversación
Hi. What's the make of the over the cooktop hood? - I'm getting ready to do a kitchen renovation and want to move the cooktop to the island. However many hoods take up too much visual space. T... Leer más
    1 comentario