4 Publicaciones
Wonderboy Nyc ha empezado una conversación
Need a white door - Converted my metal hamper into a storage closet in the bathroom. Need a nice door for it. Can anyone steer me in the right direction. 17 wi... Leer más
    3 comentarios
Wonderboy Nyc ha empezado una conversación
Need these Pocket Doors - Hello, I would like to purchase two pocket doors identical to the one in the picture for my apartment. Can anyone tell me where i can get t... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Wonderboy Nyc ha empezado una conversación
Should i use Decore brand for my kitchen cabinets? - I am interested in white shaker style frameless cabinets with dovetail joints and soft closure. My kitchen contractor told me that he will b... Leer más
    19 comentarios
Wonderboy Nyc ha empezado una conversación
Need Recommendation for an American Made Kicthen Cabinet Company - My wife and I are about to start spending money on a remodeling of my one bedroom coop apartment. Before i start incurring the expenses want... Leer más
    16 comentarios