13 Publicaciones
Paayal Krish ha empezado una conversación
window seat help! - I would like a window seat here. Who should I hire to make the windows shorter and do all work associated with it and build window shelves ?... Leer más
    Comentar
Paayal Krish ha empezado una conversación
help staining Wood legs - Hello all, I have a sofa whose legs are stained coffee bean color and trying to order a love seat matches the sofa. But the store only has m... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Paayal Krish ha empezado una conversación
Should I worry about bringing in the Orange? - This is what I have picked that I was going to order. The room right now has the sofa & orange day bed . Question 1. Does all these work... Leer más
    49 comentarios
Paayal Krish ha empezado una conversación
Caliper shelf vs Coffee table (where to spend my money) - Does the coffee table & end table pictured (after removing stickers and fixing so scratches) will work with this setup? Just thinking i... Leer más
    1 comentario
Paayal Krish ha empezado una conversación
tv placement help! - Hello all, I would love to get your feedback On this. Where should I put my TV ? Originally I was planning to mount it above the fireplace b... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Paayal Krish ha empezado una conversación
Counter stool & kitchen island lighting help! - For my kitchen which is basically white with brushed brass hardware, which of these will work better? If you have something that is not in t... Leer más
    13 comentarios
Paayal Krish ha empezado una conversación
kitchen furniture and decor - Help me choose counter stools and other decor for this kitchen please .
    1 comentario
Paayal Krish ha empezado una conversación
Curtain help !! - Please help me choose living room curtains that will suit this set of furniture. THanks Image of the room right now..
    16 comentarios
Paayal Krish ha empezado una conversación
help finding this accent chair - Where can I find this or a similar accent chair ?
    Comentar
Paayal Krish ha empezado una conversación
Living#1 vs Living#2 - Living#1 vs Living#2 ??? Also I need to add 1 more seating area , may be a settee/ loveseat /bench/daybed. What color should I choose for ... Leer más
    1 comentario
Mostrar más actualizaciones...