7 Publicaciones
vbjz ha empezado una conversación
Dining table and chairs - Could you please tell me where you got your dining set? I live in VB, so the source should work for me too! Thanks! Stunning home!
    1 comentario
vbjz ha empezado una conversación
Chairs - Looking for swivel chairs that are substantial. These look exactly like what I'm looking for. Could you tell me the manufacturer or a sour... Leer más
1 me gusta    1 comentario
vbjz ha empezado una conversación
Quartzite - Is this Fantasy Brown Quartzite? It's beautiful with the white kitchen!
    6 comentarios
vbjz ha empezado una conversación
Advantium and wall oven... Warming drawer??? - I think this has been mislabeled! Isn't the drawer between the two ovens a storage drawer for the Advantium cooking trays? I don't think t... Leer más
2 me gustas    1 comentario
vbjz ha empezado una conversación
Ultra Craft shaker cabinets in Melted Brie - We are about to pull the trigger on our cabinet order. Are you happy with your cabinets? Have you had problems with joints showing up? Wh... Leer más
2 me gustas    7 comentarios
vbjz ha empezado una conversación
Love the granite! - What paint color/brand did you use in Kitchen that goes so well with Fantasy Brown Granite?
    2 comentarios
vbjz ha empezado una conversación
Stone used for Island and perimeter counters - What stone is used for the island. It looks like soapstone. I'm interested in whether you client has trouble with water spots. I'm consid... Leer más
    1 comentario