54 Publicaciones
tskn (Sunset 24, USDA Zone 10a) ha empezado una conversación
can an ogee edge vanity counter look modern? - I have a traditional-style bathroom that needs to be ripped out because of water damage. Backsplash and vanity have to go. My style preferen... Leer más
    12 comentarios
tskn (Sunset 24, USDA Zone 10a) ha empezado una conversación
Windowless powder room with weird ceiling and soffits - Looking for ideas for how to paint low-ceiling powder room to make it taller and make the weird ceiling and soffits less prominent. I was th... Leer más
    15 comentarios
tskn (Sunset 24, USDA Zone 10a) ha empezado una conversación
Anyone used AquaSeal 72 Engineered Bamboo flooring? - Consumer Reports recommends LL FLOORING's AquaSeal 72 Engineered Bamboo Water Resistant Click Strand Toffee 10046516. Anyone tried it? I've ... Leer más
    1 comentario
tskn (Sunset 24, USDA Zone 10a) ha empezado una conversación
Tree recommendation for tall, airy, narrow tree - Hi I'm looking for a tall (20ft-30ft), narrow trunk tree that is airy, ideally evergreen, and waterwise that I want to plant near the house ... Leer más
    1 comentario
tskn (Sunset 24, USDA Zone 10a) ha empezado una conversación
Tree recommendation like this - Hi I'm looking for a tall (20ft-30ft), narrow trunk tree that is airy, ideally evergreen, and waterwise that I want to plant near the house ... Leer más
    4 comentarios
tskn (Sunset 24, USDA Zone 10a) ha empezado una conversación
LED cove lighting question - I'm doing a new 400sf addition and want to use LED cove lighting in the ceiling. Since I want to hardwire it to a switch, is there anything ... Leer más
    Comentar
tskn (Sunset 24, USDA Zone 10a) ha empezado una conversación
Any ideas to update oak kitchen cabinets - Looking for ideas to update oak kitchen cabinets on a budget. I'm thinking about paint but not sure how much it'll be if done professionally... Leer más
    1 comentario
tskn (Sunset 24, USDA Zone 10a) ha empezado una conversación
Vine identification pls - Fast growing and going through my fence. Pls help me identify. Thank you.
    2 comentarios
tskn (Sunset 24, USDA Zone 10a) ha empezado una conversación
Seat height - What is the maximum and minimum seat height?
    2 comentarios
tskn (Sunset 24, USDA Zone 10a) ha empezado una conversación
Acacias -- what kind? - I think I have two kinds of acacia. Anyone know what kind? One in the center and the other on the right.
    2 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...