9 Publicaciones
trumanstclair ha empezado una conversación
Media Storage Ideas?? - Hi, I'm looking for a home for my media console box. The top of a tupperware is an eye sore. It's located in my home office. I can't wire ... Leer más
    6 comentarios
trumanstclair ha empezado una conversación
Bathroom Re-Configuration - Hi, I'm looking for some design advice for my daughter's en-suite. Her bedroom is the "3rd Bedroom", and the 2nd bedroom is (and a... Leer más
    8 comentarios
trumanstclair ha empezado una conversación
Tile replacement - I'm looking to change the tile below the fireplace. The room is Benjamin Moore chantilly lace and the furniture is grey and white. Would a w... Leer más
    6 comentarios
trumanstclair ha empezado una conversación
Fireplace Surround - I'm looking to update the stone currently in the fireplace. I was thinking statuario marble, but I'm having trouble finding a nice slab. Doe... Leer más
    2 comentarios
trumanstclair ha empezado una conversación
Dormers/skylight removal - Hi, I would like to add dormers on the front of this house. We live in an area that has rough winters so these existing skylights are an ong... Leer más
    3 comentarios
trumanstclair ha empezado una conversación
Need help with facade of house - I've never been happy with how the outside of my house looks and I can't figure out how to make it right. I've thought about painting the br... Leer más
2 me gustas    25 comentarios
trumanstclair ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
trumanstclair ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
trumanstclair ha empezado una conversación
Where is this carpet from? Is it an area rug or broadloom?
    Comentar