6 Publicaciones
trix2222 ha empezado una conversación
Love all of your work!! - What is the name of this flooring? Thank you!
    Comentar
trix2222 ha empezado una conversación
What is this flooring made of? looks like porcelain. - thank you!! really pretty re-do. love all the pictures
    1 comentario
trix2222 ha empezado una conversación
Is this a double vanity? - I realize this is an older thread, but this is such a classic look that I'm interested in. Wondered if this was a double vanity? In other wo... Leer más
    2 comentarios
trix2222 ha empezado una conversación
what is the wood on the walls? - Are they planks of wood, or are those sheets of plywood? thank you. very cute room
1 me gusta    Comentar
trix2222 ha empezado una conversación
Smallest laundry room on the planet - Looking for some ideas? We will probably need a new washer and dryer before too long, so I might consider a stackable to get more space in ... Leer más
    1 comentario
trix2222 ha empezado una conversación
I was told that marble countertops can stain. - Is that true of this marble? I guess I read somewhere that you sealed it? Does that prevent staining. also marble is soft correct? Does i... Leer más
1 me gusta    3 comentarios