4 Publicaciones
Karen Guerra ha empezado una conversación
Stair and Indoor balcony railing - My husband and I always struggle trying to find middle ground on design because he likes plain plain jane and I like a little bit of flair. ... Leer más
    1 comentario
Karen Guerra ha empezado una conversación
Coordinate flooring with provincial stained red oak in an addition - We are completing an addition on a Dutch colonial style home and debating flooring, whether to stick with red oak or go with something diffe... Leer más
    5 comentarios
Karen Guerra ha empezado una conversación
Help with asymmetrical windows - We are working with an architect to do an addition and build a new garage. We want a big porch, but are having issues with the asymmetrical ... Leer más
    9 comentarios
Karen Guerra ha empezado una conversación
Love this table - Hi, I am looking for a trestle table that is wider so that two people could sit on the "short end" of the table on a bench. I haven't figur... Leer más
    1 comentario