5 Publicaciones
Thomas ha empezado una conversación
Can I reuse gritty mix after planting possible diseased plant in it? - Hello, I have what I think to be a Dracaena Warnekii(reflexa) that is progressively getting worse. It started off with brown/ black leaf tip... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Thomas ha empezado una conversación
Need help with Dracaena in gritty mix! - Hello, I have what I think to be a Dracaena Warnekii(Reflexa)(although please correct me if I'm wrong, as I'm not certain, it never came wit... Leer más
    1 comentario
Thomas ha empezado una conversación
Help finding decorative plastic planters - Hello, I really prefer having nice looking plastic planters opposed to heavy ceramic planters for my plants. Yes I am aware of the common wa... Leer más
    5 comentarios
Thomas ha empezado una conversación
Help with choosing products for Al Tapla's mixes - Hello, I recently did a remodeling of my home and went a little over my budget. Now there are only a few small projects left, one of those b... Leer más
    3 comentarios
Thomas ha empezado una conversación
Question for Tapla on root pruning palms - Hello Tapla, I just wanted to ask your opinion of repotting a 7' Kentia palm houseplant I bought recently. It is beautiful and also quite ex... Leer más
    17 comentarios