8 Publicaciones
todds5 ha empezado una conversación
tile advise needed! - I have an issue with the way the contractor laid my tile in the shower and want to remove the top 2 rows and install a wood tone ribbed styl... Leer más
    15 comentarios
todds5 ha empezado una conversación
Dark paint in a basement?? - I want to paint my basement magnolia homes 1905 Green. Will it create a ‘cozy den’ feel or feel more like dungeon? Thanks for any help!!
    17 comentarios
todds5 ha empezado una conversación
freestanding tub in corner - Setting a freestanding tub in the corner with faucet behind tub in corner. Does anyone have any good ideas for shelving behind it?
    2 comentarios
todds5 ha empezado una conversación
Bathroom remodel - If I install a vanity like this, would gold faucets still look good? I don’t want change all those knobs!
    1 comentario
todds5 ha empezado una conversación
Rustic dining table and hutch with modern farmhouse kitchen? - I just installed a brand new modern farmhouse kitchen, french vanilla cupboardslards, blue Island, brass pulls, brass farmhouse faucet, blac... Leer más
1 me gusta    35 comentarios
todds5 ha empezado una conversación
Brass hardware in kitchen - I want to put brass hardware and faucet in new kitchen, but so worried it will quickly go out of style?! Any thoughts on this?
    2 comentarios
todds5 ha empezado una conversación
Sun Room black window trim - Would it look bad to put black window sashes in my sun room if the rest of the house has white window sashes? If anyone has pics I would lov... Leer más
1 me gusta    2 comentarios
todds5 ha empezado una conversación
Black pane windows - My house has white panes windows. I am installing a sunroom and want to put black panes in. How will that look To have a room with different... Leer más
    Comentar