9 Publicaciones
Peggy Tieman ha empezado una conversación
how wide should decorative window panels be - How wide should panels be if window in a room are different sizes?
    4 comentarios
Peggy Tieman ha empezado una conversación
BEST PLACE TO SELL A BEAUTIFUL SINK REMOVING WITH MASTER RE-DO - We are removing a beautiful Italian sink from our master bath remodel. Any suggestions for places to try and sell the sink?No luck on Ebay.... Leer más
    4 comentarios
Peggy Tieman ha empezado una conversación
MIXING FINISHES IN BATHROOM - I HAVE FOUND THE PERFECT SCONCES FOR MY MASTER BATH RE-DO BUT THEY ARE IN A POLISHED NICKEL AND MY FAUCETS FOR SINKS, BATH AND SHOWER HEAD E... Leer más
    1 comentario
Peggy Tieman ha empezado una conversación
modern wallpaper to go with rug in guest bedroom - Not sure yet if we are doing one wall or two. Client likes modern or transitional design. Will be using this geometric rug. Needs to be rest... Leer más
    3 comentarios
Peggy Tieman ha empezado una conversación
    Comentar
Peggy Tieman ha empezado una conversación
How do you determine number and location of overhead recessed lights in a living room - Clients living room is dark but she doesn't want too many lights overhead
    1 comentario
Peggy Tieman ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
Peggy Tieman ha empezado una conversación
Paint bookcases and /or brick fireplace surround? Definitely needs new mantel! - I am helping a client in their first home spruce up their family room. My inclination is to do something to this wall of bookshelves and the... Leer más
    18 comentarios
Peggy Tieman ha empezado una conversación
I am advising a new client on window treatments for their master bedroom. (I wish I could have gotten involved in apint color and shade sele... Leer más
    5 comentarios