4 Publicaciones
Kristin ha empezado una conversación
Double sink or single sink in 60in vanity - I’m starting to plan an update to our kids bathroom. It is the last room in the house to do. it currently has a 60 in vanity with double sin... Leer más
    7 comentarios
Kristin ha empezado una conversación
Flooring choices have my head spinning - We are planning on replacing all the flooring on our first floor in conjunction with a kitchen remodel this spring. We currently have bamboo... Leer más
    3 comentarios
Kristin ha empezado una conversación
Deciding on remodeling scope - I’ve been dreaming of a kitchen/first floor remodel of our house for 5 of the 10 years we’ve lived in it. We’ve reached a point where it is ... Leer más
    6 comentarios
Kristin ha empezado una conversación
Planning for a spring renovation - Hi Everyone, We are starting to plan for a kitchen/first floor remodel to start this spring. I've included the layout below. I'm still in th... Leer más
    15 comentarios